Tomorrow (March 29th) will see the current Covid-19 restrictions ease slightly meaning the return of outdoor football.
Whether you are a manager, player or supporter of Aylsham Football Club here is what you need to know:
Guidance for when visiting Youngs Park:
- No spectators are allowed at Youngs Park at this point of the government road map.
- On entry to the playing field all coaches and players must sanitise at the designated station.
- Only one parent or guardian per player will be permitted entry for safeguarding purposes.
- All adult visitors must scan the QR Code for the NHS Test and Trace app.
- The club house is only to be used for toilets. A face covering must be when when inside (if over the age of 11).
- Social Distancing must adhere to at all times
- Spectators are asked not to touch any balls or equipment with their hands.
- We have strict entry and exit points. See below.
Guidance for players and officials:
- Only one parent or guardian per player will be permitted entry.
- Goal celebrations should be avoided.
- Handshaking, high-fives, or group goal celebrations will not be permitted.
- Team talk huddles should not take place; however, team talks can take place as long as social distancing is observed.
- When the ball goes out of play it should not be retrieved by a non-participant and should be retrieved using feet rather than the hands where possible.
- Players should refrain from spitting.
- If a player gets injured, a member of their household or support bubble can aid them, but others will still need to socially distance unless a life or limb-treating injury necessitates compromising guidelines to provide emergency care.
- All the equipment used will be sanitised before the match, half time and after the match. This includes goals and footballs.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at all entrance to the premises with signage displayed.
- Access to the toilets is permitted but youth players must be escorted by a member of their household or support bubble.
- The club will support track and trace system by managers having name and contact information of players participating in the match.
- All the guidance for Covid-19 will have been explained to all participants before game play.
Our full risk assessment document can be viewed below. This is to be circulated to all visiting teams: